The naked styling certainly looks the part and will leave you with a smile on your face after a blast on this 300NK. A new model, derived from the 250NK with great handling, nippy power and equipped with LED lights all around for added visibility. The 300NK is equipped with a full colour auto-dim TFT dashboard with speed, gear indicator, fuel gauge, battery level, time, trip and odometer.
27.5 HP - 20.5kW at 8,500rpm
Torque: 25Nm at 7,000rpm
292.4cc single cylinder liquid cooled engine
Bore x Stroke: 78 x 61.2mm
1990 x 780 x 1070mm (LxWxH)
795mm seat height
6 speed gearbox
Bosch ECU and fuel injection
CST tyres. Front: 110/70R17 Rear: 140/60R17.
Bosch electronics including ECU
Dual channel ABS
On the fly mapping with dual riding modes - choice of rain and sports
Styled by the Austrian design team Kiska
12.5 litre fuel tank capacity - 2.6 litres per 100kms 38.46 per km (108.6mpg)
USD front forks and adjustable rear monoshock
All round LEDs - headlight, indicators, brake and tail light
Height adjustable windscreen
5 spoke 17 inch alloy wheels
Separate pillion seat
Latest style modern trellis frame design coupled with a modern lightweight swinging arm
All colour TFT dashboard with auto-dim and adjustable brightness, showing: fuel gauge, gear indicator, trip and odometer, speed and time
Impressive power to weight ratio 0.136kW/kg
A2 licence required.
RRP €4,899 inc VRT.
The seat and handlebar positioning and overall design echos the naked styling this bike is made for. So when it comes to handling, the 300NK is agile in corners and has torquey pick up, which is great to ride in the city due to its compact dimensions and light weight of just 151kg.
BMW G310R, KTM 390 Duke, Yamaha R3, Kawasaki Z400 or Ninja 400, Suzuki GSX250 and the Honda CB300R.
Superb fuel economy, easy to manoeuvre and great value - this 300NK will put a smile on your face with it's excellent power to weight ratio.
For further information, please contact the UK & Ireland importers on (+44)1507 523900 or email Rob Cutler: Rob@quadzillaquads.com .
- First established in 1989, CFMOTO were originally a manufacturer of motorcycle engines and components. CFMOTO has been based in Hangzhou, China and has produced 98 models of ATVs, UTVs and motorcycles.
- CFMOTO were the first new manufacturer at the Isle of Man TT with their very own 650 engine and chassis from the 650NK, which had been tuned and transformed into a race bike. It was ridden by Gary Johnson at the Isle of Man TT and their best result over 6 years of competing came in 2016 when Gary finished 4th (just 2 seconds off the podium), the second rider Craig Neve finished 16th.
- CFMOTO builds around 600,000 vehicles per year, in addition to parts and engines. This includes their numerous UTV and ATV models - for the latter, CFMOTO are dominant market share holders with 58% of the market in Europe.
- 25% of CFMOTO's employees are dedicated to R&D.
- CFMOTO and KTM are partners, with a new venture called CFMOTO-KTMR2R which has seen CFMOTO purchase the rights to KTM's RC8 990cc engine. Currently CFMOTO produce the KTM lightweight range for the Asian market in their factory, however, the new partnership means that a completely new factory is being built to house all KTM production across the road from the current CFMOTO factory.